Your privacy is important to Sherard Hearing Centers. Our privacy commitment to you includes:
- Under no circumstances will www.SherardHearingCenters.com or Sherard Hearing Centers, rent or sell information about individual visitors to our site to any third party.
- Sherard Hearing Centers respects the privacy of individuals visiting SherardHearingCenters.com.
- Personal information that an individual submits to us on a voluntary basis, including health and/or eCommerce profiles, mailing list subscription, and any other requests found on the website will be used for the sole purpose for which it was submitted.
- All personally identifiable information submitted helps us better shape the health care information, content or services we provide to meet the preferences of our audience.
- Individuals who subscribe to our mailing list(s) will, upon occasion, receive email updates about our new products, activities, and special programs or services. If you do not want to receive these email requests, please use the following Contact Us to notify Sherard Hearing Centers.
- Consistent with the Federal Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA), we will never knowingly request personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 13 without requesting parental consent.
- SherardHearingCenters.com incorporates technology to collect non-personal information about our visitors. This technology is designed to provide regularly updated site statistics. Such information allows us to better assess which resources on our site are used more often and how we can help to meet the needs of our audiences.
If you have additional privacy questions, please Contact Us.